On 17, Jun 2016 | In News @en | By Alisa Maier
Holzgerlingen, June 16 2016
1cc GmbH as one of the leading providers of full-range consulting services for waste and product related environmental compliance, seeks a Country Research Specialist to be based in Irving/Texas or Washington/District of Columbia.
This position is responsible for conducting research on legislative changes related to waste management, producer responsibility, restriction of hazardous substances and chemicals, energy efficiency, pollution control and related fields as well as copy right levies for electronic equipment occurring in the Americas region. This job can be based in Irving/Texas or Washington/District of Columbia. Candidates must be able to legally work in the United States.
• Ensuring up to date knowledge of legislative changes in assigned countries through a variety of sources, such as governmental websites and authorities;
• Interpreting and documenting new and changed legislation for specific countries;
• Work closely with project management to determine regulatory requirements;
• Maintain processes required to deliver timely and accurate legislative and regulatory updates;
• Be committed to a team-oriented work environment and high quality standards.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• Legal knowledge would be an advantage;
• Ability to perform research using the internet and various data bases;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Must be able to prioritize and work independently;
• Must be able to work in an accurate, timely and reliable manner;
• Must be bi-lingual: English and either Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean or Japanese.
Education and work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree related to law, business administration or management, environmental science or engineering;
• 2+ years of work experience in a related field;
• Proven ability to research effectively from a computer through the internet.
• Challenging scope of duties and involvement in various projects for international customers;
• Professional, supportive and motivated team;
• We value creativity, initiative and commitment!
Please send your application to Johanna Terry (firstname.lastname@example.org).