RoHS Recast: Support in the implementation of obligations
1cc supports its customers in the practical implementation of the new and diverse requirements of the RoHS Directive. This particularly applies to obligations in terms of CE marking, which serves as proof of conformity with substance restrictions pursuant to the standard EN 50581.
- CE marking is the sole responsibility of the producer. We provide support in the procurement, assessment and processing of information for the delivery chain and from the procurement chain as well as with the creation of technical documentation. In addition, we support companies in their communication with national and international authorities.
- The RoHS Directive allows for the appointment of a representative for producers of electrical and electronic equipment. In this function, we act as the contact person for authorities: We reply to inquiries with regard to compliance with the RoHS Directive and provide necessary documentation.
1cc supports companies to prepare and perform audits demanded by authorities. In addition, we help you to set-up and manage supplier audits in order to check and ensure if your products and processes fulfil all compliance requirements. Our service includes:
- Development of standardized audit protocols
- Performance of on-site or desk audits
- Assessment of corrective action
- Final reporting