REACH legislation: Support in the implementation of obligations
With its broad service offering, 1cc supports its customers in their implementation of the REACH regulation. Various obligations pertaining to REACH apply to the numerous participants in the supply chain, such as producers, importers, downstream users of substances and mixtures. Special REACH requirements also apply to producers, importers and dealers of products.
- Article 8 of the REACH regulation allows non-EU producers of substances and mixtures to appoint an Only Representative (OR) for their registration. The OR takes over all obligations of the REACH regulation. This requires expertise and a close cooperation with the manufacturing company.
In the case of representation pursuant to REACH Article 4, we protect the identity of the producer in the communication with other SIEF members.
- REACH requires the registration of all chemical substances placed on the EU market. We support you with the preparation and submission of the registration dossier, preregistration, notification and application with ECHA (European Chemicals Agency) and with chemical-technical analysis, literature research and studies in collaboration with partner laboratories.
- 1cc supports companies to prepare and perform audits demanded by authorities. In addition, we help you to set-up and manage supplier audits in order to check and ensure if your products and processes fulfil all compliance requirements. Our service includes:
- Development of standardized audit protocols
- Performance of on-site or desk audits
- Assessment of corrective action
- Final reporting